• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

List of salvage yards that are parting out TourX/GS/Sportbacks

Stiles

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Preferred
Hey all, I though it would be helpful to have one thread where people can post wrecking yards that have cars of interest for those of us interested in upgrades, or to find used parts if our cars have been in accidents and new ones are delayed.

So list them here! Yard name, location, and which cars are currently there at time of posting. I remember there was a magazine car that hit a deer that was at a yard in Michigan maybe? Did a thread search but couldn't find it.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

sined240

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Hey all, I though it would be helpful to have one thread where people can post wrecking yards that have cars of interest for those of us interested in upgrades, or to find used parts if our cars have been in accidents and new ones are delayed.

So list them here! Yard name, location, and which cars are currently there at time of posting. I remember there was a magazine car that hit a deer that was at a yard in Michigan maybe? Did a thread search but couldn't find it.
That gray TourX was last at Nordstrom Auto Salvage

rbell2915

Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS 6MT
LKQ in Blue Island Illinois has a white Sportback.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Yes, those actually can come in a stick shift… when I discovered that while perusing the Buick site (in 2014-17) I was tempted to look for one.
Actually, the stick shift was discontinued from 2016 and beyond.
In other words, 2015 is the last one.

HotZ28

Full Member Since 2005
SE
Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU 2019 Regal GS

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Tom N

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX

My 2019 TourX Essence was hit by an impaired driver almost three months ago. Body shop is still locating parts particularly the rear hatch and rear glass. This information may be helpful. Thanks

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners