• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Little did I know...heated seats and steering wheel

RegalMN

Minnesota
Buick Ownership
'18 Regal Sportback Essence
This is my first car with a heated steering wheel and I have been spoiled. I used to wear chomper mittens when driving my ice box TDI to work, which was fun when shifting.

I do wish the heated wheel would come on along with the auto-heated seats when auto-starting the car, or just regular cold starts when it detects a cold ambient temp
Also in Minnesota and the heated steering wheel is a huge difference maker. My 2020 Traverse has a heated steering wheel too and it does have the auto start based on ambient temperature. Nice luxury to have.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Also in Minnesota and the heated steering wheel is a huge difference maker. My 2020 Traverse has a heated steering wheel too and it does have the auto start based on ambient temperature. Nice luxury to have.
One more thing that GM cheap out on our Regal, sigh.

bloomer

Stillwater Mn.
Buick Ownership
TourX (Red Needle)
Had a Saab 900turbo in the mid eighties that had heated seats that were triggered by ambient temp. (5sp) After a little suspension work it was really fun.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!