look its a bucking buick

buick regal T02

Buick Ownership
Buick
I was at the car wash today waiting for my turn in line, when my car started cavatating like a bucking bull for about 30 seconds then went away. This is not the first time this has happened. Has anyone else had this and if so has anyone got a fix for it? Already running premium so gas is not the issue also I have a auto trans.:blink:

12GSMN

5.7L Member
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
No, but take it in and have them hook up a scanner as a code may have been set during this time.

oomonte

Buick Ownership
Buick
no trial membership with onstar? they can do a basic scan of your vehicle for codes..

buick regal T02

Buick Ownership
Buick
Well I took in the car today, I went to drop off my son at school this weekend took my foot off the break and once again acted like it wanted to stall car shook ect from a roll, this problem keeps getting worse I hope they can fix the issue service advisor said its a common problem so I hope its a fix or it might be time to switch cars and car manufacture before I get to many miles on it......

j_siegel

Buick Ownership
Buick
I don't know about Buick per-se, but in the past I've had two cars start bucking. One was from an MAF that got wet (which might happen at the car wash) and the other, the VSS had an intermittent connection. I'm curious to see what the dealer ends up suggesting - keep us posted.

Detroit, USA
Please continue to keep me posted. I would also be willing to look into this for you with the last eight of your VIN. Feel free to contact me privately if you would like more assistance. Thank you again.

Tricia, Buick Customer Service.

buick regal T02

Buick Ownership
Buick
Well I got the car back today, they had the service manager drive it home to try and see if he could experience the shuddering for him self. Supposedly he did not but still replaced all the cam solenoids.... So I ask the service advisor if nothing was wrong why did u take 2.5 hours to replace them for the 2nd time at that time he said that the soleniod were coverd in oil and that he recommended I get more oil changed more frequent I already explained i get my oil changed every 5000 miles and CPU say the life is still around 70% . I'm starting to think there is a bigger problem going on a blown gasket in the motor or something...... What do u guys think? Oh and BTW my car is 6 months old and has 10,000 miles on it I baught it new how sick is that.......

tygriff

Burlington, ON
Buick Ownership
2015 Regal Turbo
Mine died at only 250 miles old!!!! Car would start and then shutdown in about 30 seconds.

Cam phaser and solenoids were replaced :(

No issue since. I am at about 5000 miles now. Hopefully this is fully resolved.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!