• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Looking at this 2008 Lacrosse Supras does it sound like a good deal?

whitecrystal1

Buick Ownership
2013 Enclave AWD Premium, 2002 Lesabre Custom
Looking at this 2008 Lacrosse Supers does it sound like a good deal?

A dealer about 30 miles from me has two brand new leftover Supers in stock. Both have an MSRP at 34K, One has been reduced to 24,505 and the other is at 25,887. Both are Black exterior. One has Cocoa interior and the other is Titanium.

Both are loaded with these factory added options;
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS

(FE9 ) EMISSIONS, FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS

(LS4 ) ENGINE, 5.3L V8 SFI (300 hp [223.69 kW] @ 5600, 323 lb-ft of torque [436.05N-m] @ 4000) (STD)
(MX0 ) TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE (Includes heavy-duty transmission.) (STD)
(QR2 ) WHEELS, 18" (45.7 CM) 9-SPOKE, CHROMED ALUMINUM
(U1V ) AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH 6-DISC IN-DASH CD CHANGER, seek-and-scan, digital clock, speed-compensated volume and TheftLock. Includes (U88) Concert Sound III 9-speaker system
(CF5 ) SUNROOF, POWER, TILT-SLIDING

Sound to good to be true? The internet sales person I spoke with said they've had these two cars on the lot a while and they want to move them.

What are the common problems with these cars?

Last edited:
Pedal Commander