looking for parts for my '78 skylark custom

so i guess nobody wants to help!

well i was in luck at auto zone and found the mechanical things i needed but i am still looking for the rear fender piece. any help really would be appreciated!

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Cadillac_AL

Maine
Nobody wants to help? We're all scratching our heads wondering what it is; lol. Just kidding. I don't remember seeing a lot of those Skylarks around, even back in the 70's. I remember lots of Nova's and Ventura's though. Around here most old cars got crushed. I used to complain to my junkyard owner all the time that he was crushing nice cars. He would just laugh; Camaro's, Cadillac's, it didn't matter, they were worth more crushed.

I don't know what fender part you need but maybe a Nova or Ventura would work. Hey, it looks like your neighbor across the street has a cool blue car in the garage. Looks like a bench racing buddy. Good luck

the part i need is the plastic cover piece that goes in between the bumper and the trunk. its nice to see somebody reply, ive had alot of views but no replys. thanx

78buicklark

Buick Ownership
78 skylark
Nobody wants to help? We're all scratching our heads wondering what it is; lol. Just kidding. I don't remember seeing a lot of those Skylarks around, even back in the 70's. I remember lots of Nova's and Ventura's though. Around here most old cars got crushed. I used to complain to my junkyard owner all the time that he was crushing nice cars. He would just laugh; Camaro's, Cadillac's, it didn't matter, they were worth more crushed.

I don't know what fender part you need but maybe a Nova or Ventura would work. Hey, it looks like your neighbor across the street has a cool blue car in the garage. Looks like a bench racing buddy. Good luck
I havnt found alot of parts yet. What does yours look like.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners