• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Looking for Stereo Wiring Diagram

JClark

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2001 Buick Century Limited
Hi All!

My factory head unit (AM/FM/CASS/CD) has finally decided to call it quits, and I just so happen to have an old Sony aftermarket unit lying around to put in its place. The only problem I seem to be having is finding a pinout or wiring diagram to wire up the necessary radio adapter. My 2001 Century is equipped with the Concert Sound III 6-speaker setup with a factory amplifier in the trunk, and uses the 32-pin blue connector. I plan on keeping the factory amplifier, I just want to swap out the factory head unit with an aftermarket one.

Does anyone happen to have, or know where I can find, the pinout of the 32-pin connector for the radio side?

Thanks in advance!

~Justyn C

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
You may want to check Scosche, Metra or PAC GM interface wiring harness kits as no hardwiring into the original harness is needed just the replacement stereo. Check Crutchfield as what is available for your vehicle.

Bullymong88

East Tennessee
Buick Ownership
Century Limited
I used a metra wiring adapter and soldered the ends to my pioneer plug 7 years ago its worked flawlessly ever since
Edit. I bought the adapter at Walmart for like 5-10 bucks

Turbo Buick Badge