Looks like I am joining the Buick owner ranks

NittanyDoug

Buick Ownership
Buick
It looks like next weekend I'll be joining the ranks of the Buick owners finally. I've been waiting for my family in-laws to decide what they wanted for the grandparents' car. Its an 09 LaCrosse CXL with like 9000 miles. Literally the little old lady's car. It hasn't been run much on the last 6 months. I'm not the stereotypical Buick owner at 37 but I'm tired of rough riding loud cars. I'll be sellingy high mileage Vibe to my uncle-in-law for his daughter on the cheap. I'm a mechanical maintenance nut. They may be dirty inside but mechanically sound. The 09 looks good with a couple dings and scratches. It needs the leather cleaned. I have floor mats ordered. I do wish there was good way to add a radio aux input. I hate the look of aftermarket head units in cars like this. Looks so cheap to me. Its a dark grey exterior. Not sure of the name with light gray interior. I have to put a hitch on for a cargo rack and bike rack. I ordered a bunch of stuff today so my wife will be getting allot of packages this week while I'm out of town.

I am thinking some light tint to cool the seats some. Also interested in a clean bra. I've never had one installed but there is always a first.

Hope this is a good helpful site.

Detroit, USA
It looks like next weekend I'll be joining the ranks of the Buick owners finally. I've been waiting for my family in-laws to decide what they wanted for the grandparents' car. Its an 09 LaCrosse CXL with like 9000 miles. Literally the little old lady's car. It hasn't been run much on the last 6 months. I'm not the stereotypical Buick owner at 37 but I'm tired of rough riding loud cars. I'll be sellingy high mileage Vibe to my uncle-in-law for his daughter on the cheap. I'm a mechanical maintenance nut. They may be dirty inside but mechanically sound. The 09 looks good with a couple dings and scratches. It needs the leather cleaned. I have floor mats ordered. I do wish there was good way to add a radio aux input. I hate the look of aftermarket head units in cars like this. Looks so cheap to me. Its a dark grey exterior. Not sure of the name with light gray interior. I have to put a hitch on for a cargo rack and bike rack. I ordered a bunch of stuff today so my wife will be getting allot of packages this week while I'm out of town.

I am thinking some light tint to cool the seats some. Also interested in a clean bra. I've never had one installed but there is always a first.

Hope this is a good helpful site.

Welcome!

Congrats on your LaCrosse as well! Contact us anytime with questions.

William R.
Buick Customer Care

NittanyDoug

Buick Ownership
Buick
Thanks William. Picked it IP yesterday. Already put more miles on it in a day than it probably had in a day in its past. Pretty smooth ride. Doors swing a little heavy. Might need a little bit of lube. Probably do an oil change to synthetic next weekend even though olm says 84%. Not near as many cubbies to stash stuff as the vibe had. However the massive trunk makes up for it a little. Reset the fuel mileage and its up to 24.5 from the 19.1 that it was. Still needs a good washing. I did a quick wash to get it good enough to ride around in.

Detroit, USA
Thanks William. Picked it IP yesterday. Already put more miles on it in a day than it probably had in a day in its past. Pretty smooth ride. Doors swing a little heavy. Might need a little bit of lube. Probably do an oil change to synthetic next weekend even though olm says 84%. Not near as many cubbies to stash stuff as the vibe had. However the massive trunk makes up for it a little. Reset the fuel mileage and its up to 24.5 from the 19.1 that it was. Still needs a good washing. I did a quick wash to get it good enough to ride around in.

NittanyDoug,

That's fantastic. Maintenance is definitely key! I hope you continue to enjoy it. If any questions arise, we're just an inbox message away.

All the best,

William R.
Buick Customer Care

NittanyDoug

Buick Ownership
Buick
I do have a question about the color. Its a gray color. Is there a name for it? I would like to get a TouchUp paint kit for a couple of the stone chips. Eventually I would like to get a clear bra for it but to do that I need to be home more than just on weekends.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!