Lowering

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
But to clarify, do these drop a US TourX 35mm or is it more since I believe our vehicles ride a little higher? I like the idea of 35 but I thought someone referenced it dropping it by 55. 2" might be a little too much for me for the crap roads and occasional fire road use.

Rb0891

Indiana
But to clarify, do these drop a US TourX 35mm or is it more since I believe our vehicles ride a little higher? I like the idea of 35 but I thought someone referenced it dropping it by 55. 2" might be a little too much for me for the crap roads and occasional fire road use.
I thought we were the same as the country tourer but an inch higher than the sport tourer.

fng

Delaware Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Essence Frost White Tri-Coat
The Tourx ride height 5/8" (16mm) higher than the Sportback.

Rb0891

Indiana
Yes they are the same spring. Not my car. That guy installed GS parts onto his TourX and ordered the H&R springs from Europe.
His springs have a different part number than the ones hr is marketing specifically for the country tourer. Though those seemed to work out well.

RoRi

His springs have a different part number than the ones hr is marketing specifically for the country tourer. Though those seemed to work out well.
It's the same part number 28717-6.

Looks like they are advertising it as a 25mm drop for Sports Tourer and a 35mm drop for Country Tourer/TourX.