• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Lucerne's shipped from factory

Liberty Buick #!

New River, AZ
The Lucernes have started shipping from the factory late last week. Liberty Buick in Peoria AZ will have one to drive Tuesday afternoon 11/8 thru Saturday 11/12, it is a GM Employees car, not for sale yet, but reservations can be made on inbound units at that time. Contact Mike Dobbins if you need more info. 623-826-6936

frankpop

Buick Newbie
Luxury Lucerne???

Is the Lucerne the REAL replacement for the Park Ave, or just a time killer? I have heard rumors about a RWD Park Ave due out in 2007 .Same platform as the REAL Cadillac Deville replacement!

thejmfc

Jenison, MI
It seems like if GM just wanted kill time, they would have simply not discontinued the Park Ave for another year or two, rather than design a brand new car to sell for one year before being axed itself. That would be poor planning.

s113

Buick Newbie
Kansas, USA
frankpop said:
Is the Lucerne the REAL replacement for the Park Ave, or just a time killer? I have heard rumors about a RWD Park Ave due out in 2007 .Same platform as the REAL Cadillac Deville replacement!

I think of the Lucerne being more of a replacement for the LeSabre than the Park Avenue, although I think it's supposed to replace both.

thejmfc

Jenison, MI
s113 said:
I think of the Lucerne being more of a replacement for the LeSabre than the Park Avenue, although I think it's supposed to replace both.
Yeah, that's what I heard. Perhaps in the future, Buick will introduce an even more upscale, flagship model, and maybe that's the RWD rumor that was brought up.

thejmfc

Jenison, MI
WarLord_Sr said:
I know dealers that have to look 400 miles to find a 2005 Park Avenue because their customers DON'T like the Lucerne's (which translated means the Buick Alfalpha).
That's true of many new/old models. Not everyone likes change, especially the Buick crowd... It doesn't mean that the car is doomed to fail.

In what language does Lucerne mean alfalpha?

Buffman

Tire Smoking Fury
MI
Buick Ownership
Roadmaster
me like lucerne and lacrosse :)

Matt

Liberty Buick #!

New River, AZ
I wish someone could tell me how I make my pictures a big as some people post, every time I try to post pictures, it tells me they are to big and I have to resize them much smaller. :mad:

thejmfc

Jenison, MI
Liberty Buick #! said:
I wish someone could tell me how I make my pictures a big as some people post, every time I try to post pictures, it tells me they are to big and I have to resize them much smaller. :mad:
Right. The problem is in the way you're posting pictures. If you upload them like you're doing, then there is a size limit, I guess. The way to post bigger pictures is to host them elsewhere (Cardomain, personal web site, etc.), and then link to them from your post. You can post annoyingly huge pictures that way.

Turbo Buick Badge