• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

MAJOR WIRING PROBLEMS DUE TO SUN ROOF LEAK

vfogerson2me

Buick Ownership
Buick LaCrosse
I am curious to know if there has been a recall of sorts for any 2011 Buick Lacrosse models for the sun roof leaks. I didn't even know mine was leaking until I started having all types of freak messages from my electronic system. My car has had a sheltered life so I was shocked that the mechanic nailed it down to the leak in the sun roof and all the damage it did to the inside door panel electronics and beyond. Right now I am looking at a $5500.00 bill to fix it. Help!

Bonze72

Buick Ownership
Lesabre
I am curious to know if there has been a recall of sorts for any 2011 Buick Lacrosse models for the sun roof leaks. I didn't even know mine was leaking until I started having all types of freak messages from my electronic system. My car has had a sheltered life so I was shocked that the mechanic nailed it down to the leak in the sun roof and all the damage it did to the inside door panel electronics and beyond. Right now I am looking at a $5500.00 bill to fix it. Help!
That sounds a way to much fo repair it unless it completely flooded it what all is going on with it ?

Pedal Commander