Memory seat issue

Madisonn45

Buick Ownership
Enclave CXL
I have an 08 Buick Enclave and I have the memory seats. I have a seat setting saved and when I enter the car and press the 1st button (that’s where it is saved) it moves my seat all of the way back and my left mirror all the way to the ground. I have reset it multiple times and tried the 2nd memory button and the same happens.
It seems to be a total failure of the memory seat function but i was just wondering if anyone else had this issue and was able to fix it.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Another post on the subject, but it's on a 2009 so it may or may not be helpful.
https://www.buickforums.com/threads/my-memory-seat-buttons-are-not-working-please-help.7347/

Madisonn45

Buick Ownership
Enclave CXL
Did it previously work correctly?
Not sure got the car used a few years ago but recently got remote start installed and it forces the seats to go into the memory settings

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Read page 1-5 of the owners manual, and perhaps others, your newly setup remotes may be part of the problem with the remote recall memory feature turned on.

Madisonn45

Buick Ownership
Enclave CXL
Read page 1-5 of the owners manual, and perhaps others, your newly setup remotes may be part of the problem with the remote recall memory feature turned on.
I have looked through my cars manual and the remote start one as well. This remote start is an outside brand but it uses all of the features that my vehicle offers. I’m thinking about disabling the memory seat feature because everytime I remote start it moves my seats. This issue was there before but not it happens everytime with this remote start being installed

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners