• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Middle and rear heaters not as warm as the front in 2014 Enclave

enclave-newbie

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
We recently noticed (actually our kids finally made us aware) that while we're nice and toasty in the front (especially after having remotely started the car and let it go for 5 or 10 minutes), they are freezing in the middle/back. I put my hand up to their ceiling vents and they are correct, cold air is coming out.

If I raise the rear temperature to 80 warm air comes out. But anything below 80 and it's frigid. In the front it's on 67 or so and warm air is coming out (once the car is warmed up) but the back is cold.

Any thoughts on what's going on here?

Thanks.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Section 8-1 in the Buick Enclave owners manual may help on how this works as there are a couple of different system and setups for this vehicle.