Molded Splash Guards

Dookie

Buick Ownership
2011 Enclave & 2019 Cascada
Hello all,
I have a 2019 Cascada. I was wondering if anyone here has had luck finding molded splash guards. Not really interested in universal ones, unless they fit perfectly. In driving it around, I have noticed a lot of splash up and dirt on the sides. I am surprized GM does not have these as accessories! Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

tonycil

Buick Ownership
Cascada
Hello all,
I have a 2019 Cascada. I was wondering if anyone here has had luck finding molded splash guards. Not really interested in universal ones, unless they fit perfectly. In driving it around, I have noticed a lot of splash up and dirt on the sides. I am surprized GM does not have these as accessories! Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
I am dealing with the same issue. I even called buick dealerships hoping they could find something that will fit. The rear fender appears to be the problem. I am tempted to purchase the gm 390077361. It is for the buick regal sportback. if you look at the diagaram it appears it will fit over the fender. Take a look and let me know what you think. 2018-2020 Buick Regal Sportback Rear Molded Splash Guards in Black (Fitment incorrect, does NOT fit TourX models) 39077361 | GMPartsNow

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners