• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Mute button

SpencerK

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I just discovered that if you push (but don't hold) the power off button in the middle of the volume dial it mutes the volume. Maybe you all know that, but I didn't! So maybe somebody else would like to know that.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Or press the button that muted the system one more time.
One more thing I noticed between the older vs the newer UI with this power button.
When I short-pressed the power button to mute the volume, the older UI simply mutes but does NOT pause the music.
The newer UI mutes AND pause the music.

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
RTFM

G-685947

I just discovered that if you push (but don't hold) the power off button in the middle of the volume dial it mutes the volume. Maybe you all know that, but I didn't! So maybe somebody else would like to know that.
How do you unmute it

G-195578

My volume button somehow muted yesterday. I have tried everything! Even my blinkers won't make noise. It happened while I was driving so I panicked and started pushing buttons. I tried all settings. Is this a fuse? Loose wire? 2018 Buick Encore. Help!

Stubby

Buick Ownership
11 Buick enclave
My volume button somehow muted yesterday. I have tried everything! Even my blinkers won't make noise. It happened while I was driving so I panicked and started pushing buttons. I tried all settings. Is this a fuse? Loose wire? 2018 Buick Encore. Help!
I'm having the same issue

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
And I can't figure it out it's been bothering my wife so much I need help
This will come off as a joke, but I am completely serious... have you tried disconnecting the battery and connecting it back up after a while?

Cars are rolling computers nowadays and sometimes they just need a good old hard reset. This has corrected various odd symptoms others have had.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
The blinker sound comes from the speakers.
It could be the amplifier or speakers that has issues or the fuses/relays.

Amct15

Buick Ownership
2020 Regal GS
As per Anaduff, check fuse F16. When I pulled this fuse for a test, I had no radio audio and no turn signal clicks. Appears to power the audio amplifier.

On closer examination--looks like you need to pull F16 on the cabin fuse block...
View attachment 21615

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners