• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

My 2011 regal turbo

n1ck3rp

Buick Ownership
Buick
HEY I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS MY NEW REGAL, I ACTUALLY GOT IT ABOUT A MONTH AGO BUT JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO POST IT. I HAVE THE TUNE DONE ON MY CAR AND SOME NICE TINTED WINDOWS.

n1ck3rp

Buick Ownership
Buick
I did take the E85 off, but left the others on.

I do recommend the tune i love it. My window tint is 7% all around except the windshield.

goobee

Sunny California
Buick Ownership
2011 Opel Insignia CXL T07
Nice, I almost got a T07 in the same color. Except for a couple sticking points

1.) The car having ~1,400 miles on the odometer
2.) The ridiculously low ball trade-in valuation the dealer tried to screw me with.

Dealers will be dealers.......

NewTekBuzz

Flint Area
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal T07
Nice, I almost got a T07 in the same color. Except for a couple sticking points

1.) The car having ~1,400 miles on the odometer
2.) The ridiculously low ball trade-in valuation the dealer tried to screw me with.

Dealers will be dealers.......
Goobee,
Were they gonna discount because of milage? I had same issu, car had 1800 with no discount. I told them to her bent.

goobee

Sunny California
Buick Ownership
2011 Opel Insignia CXL T07
Goobee,
Were they gonna discount because of milage? I had same issu, car had 1800 with no discount. I told them to her bent.
They were going to match an offer I got from another dealer and were penalizing me on the trade. It was not a hard decision for me:

~1400 vs 7 miles on the odometer for same price
12000 vs 16000 on the trade

They saw my indignant backside heading out the door, :mad:

Pedal Commander