MA
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
Just finished this afternoon.

TprGTO

MA
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
I decided I wanted to give the car a slightly lower and flared look. Most of all, flow with the lines of the car.
I purchased from Ebay, 24 feet of high silicone flexible rubber splitter, 3m adhesion promoter, a 45' roll of 3m vhb double sided tape, self tapping screws with washers. I unclipped the front plastic piece from the bottom of the front bumper. Applied the adhesion promoter to the rubber where the tape would be applied and let dry. Then laid the strip of 3m tape to the rubber. I had to cut a series of v notches in the rubber around the curve of the front bumper so it would seat flush. Finally, cut the ends and then screw into bumper and side skirts.

wierz11

AZ
Buick Ownership
E92 M3, E46 330, E24 635CSi
You're an animal. This thing looks hot as hell. *Adds to list of things I want to do with my car*

And yes, more pics! Assuming you didn't put one on the rear?

TprGTO

MA
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
You're an animal. This thing looks hot as hell. *Adds to list of things I want to do with my car*

And yes, more pics! Assuming you didn't put one on the rear?
Thanks. That would look awesome on WDT with the dark contrast of the splitter and side skirts. None on the rear.

WHITEGS13

4.6L Northstar Member
CT.
Buick Ownership
2013 Buick Regal GS
Not in this heat. :D That was brutal doing the install.

No kidding, I'm in CT. and this heat is brutal! Definitely more pics when you get a chance.

wierz11

AZ
Buick Ownership
E92 M3, E46 330, E24 635CSi
I feel ya, the heat is supposed to ease up this weekend here in WI (and I'm on the bike all week til it rains, it's brutal in traffic).

This would look phenomenal on WDT, this may have jumped to the top of the mod list. Also, when you snap some more pics, would you mind taking pics of the underside where you drilled them in? I'd like to see it.

Ct'sBuickGuy

CT | 860
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS
This reminds me of what some Subaru and Audi guys were doing when I was on those forums with the shit they use on the bottom of garage doors, I had been thinking about giving it a whirl but didn't want to add any holes to the bumper.

Did you use the factory splitter holes or drill new ones?

TprGTO

MA
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
No kidding, I'm in CT. and this heat is brutal! Definitely more pics when you get a chance.
I feel ya, the heat is supposed to ease up this weekend here in WI (and I'm on the bike all week til it rains, it's brutal in traffic).

This would look phenomenal on WDT, this may have jumped to the top of the mod list. Also, when you snap some more pics, would you mind taking pics of the underside where you drilled them in? I'd like to see it.
I'll post more pictures after I take them another day.

This reminds me of what some Subaru and Audi guys were doing when I was on those forums with the shit they use on the bottom of garage doors, I had been thinking about giving it a whirl but didn't want to add any holes to the bumper.

Did you use the factory splitter holes or drill new ones?

Drilled new holes.

VehicleCityGS

Buick Ownership
Buick
I've been planning on doing this for the last couple weeks. Looks awesome! Did you use "ez lip"? How long is the piece for the front? I was going to order the 8ft length.

TprGTO

MA
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
I've been planning on doing this for the last couple weeks. Looks awesome! Did you use "ez lip"? How long is the piece for the front? I was going to order the 8ft length.

Thanks. Not sure what you mean by "ez lip." I used the product in the Ebay listing. I'm not sure off hand the length, so I'll have to measure the front.

TprGTO

MA
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
I noticed the material is slightly dull/matt finish. I brushed a coat of the 3m adhesive promoter on the splitter/side skirts and it now has a slight shine to it. Looks good afterwards.

05stram

West Virginia
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal GS 2012
if you ordered 2 12 feet pieces is there a seam somewhere? Or did you get 24 feet in one piece I do not see that offered in the listing or am I missing it?

TprGTO

MA
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS
if you ordered 2 12 feet pieces is there a seam somewhere? Or did you get 24 feet in one piece I do not see that offered in the listing or am I missing it?
The order arrived as a 24 foot roll. The seller used blue tape to mark the 12 foot mark on the roll.
Make sure to relax the trim before using since it will arrive in a roll. I unrolled the 24 foot section and layed it out straight for about five days before doing the install.

05stram

West Virginia
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal GS 2012
The order arrived as a 24 foot roll. The seller used blue tape to mark the 12 foot mark on the roll.
Make sure to relax the trim before using since it will arrive in a roll. I unrolled the 24 foot section and layed it out straight for about five days before doing the install.

Thanks for the reply

Get your turbo buick badge right here!