Navigation Screen freezes up

altrebrad

Buick Newbie
Buick
Has anyone had a problem with their Navigation screen freezing up. Our screen says Initializing and stays in that mode until your turn the car off and open drivers door. IN addition, there are other times where you can put int he destination address and start driving, but the screen never changes so it looks like you have never moved. I have had at dealership a couple of times and they say they cannot get it to act up, YET I have video taped it on my phone as proof that it acts up. In addition playing music from a a cell phone through blue tooth also is static. I personally believe that since the Navi/Radio are all on unit that is in that assembly.

SR45

2015 Encore Leather, Pear White
No clue, but keep the video when this occurs. Take it back again and again if necessary in order for your warranty needs down the road. Specially when the warranty runs out you have a leg to stand on. Ask to see the service manager, and have them look at the video (s). Good luck.

armend

Buick Newbie
Whigham Georgia
Buick 2015 Encore
had similar problem with my '15' encore ... when I had a chance to stop I shut off rig and opened the door ... all was then ok ... I only had this problem twice ...

Turbo Buick Badge