• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need a new driver door seal... where to get one?

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
I found the part number 25666180 (25666181) for other side... uh... so not a single thing makes a new weather strip for our cars? Are we just supposed to drive them without one...? Has anyone found an aftermarket solution?

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Insignia (with a Buick radio)
It is the right rear--but that's the part number you gave. Could part number 25666179 (number 4 in the diagram/left front door) be the one you're looking for, or is the partial (number 5) one?

All the usual on-line GM parts sellers list them as unavailable/discontinued, but someplace out there must have one sitting in a box dreaming of the day it can become one with a 1999 Park Avenue...

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
I understand that you are unable to find the driver's door weatherstripping, I'm guessing others didn't read all the way through, and the only one that's showing up is the back passenger door driver's side.

Now that that's cleared up, there are no current door seals being manufactured past 1990 for Lesabre or PA that I know of from any known suppliers. If you or others can find the same design in a bulk roll it may be the only choice vs getting used. It's not a Mustang, Camaro or Vett it's a Buick so aftermarket parts are what they are, sucks I know lol.

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Insignia (with a Buick radio)
As 'Lucerne suggests, aftermarket may be the only option unless you can find a Buick dealer who has been in business long enough to have such parts in inventory. Any chance the failed section can be repaired, patched or cut-out and replaced instead of doing the entire door?

Maybe?

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (1991 Cadillac Fleetwood coupe 4.9 & 1990 Lincoln LSC SE 5.0 HO)
Yeah.. I don't know.. provide the part number that you're looking for next time perhaps.

Pedal Commander