• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need help, 2011 Lacrosse CSX engine misfire out of blue

MMalone35

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse CSX
I have an engine misfire and other codes out of the blue. My check engine light had gone on steady after fuel fill (not proper grade) and when out. Came back on steady for a couple weeks. It started flashing and stopped after a couple min. I took it to the mechanic and he checked the codes and stated there were a lot of codes posted and they are pointing to a misfire and possible leaking fuel injector. I've read that there could be a faulty ground causes this? anyone aware of this same issue and fix? My car is headed back to the garage after a $250 tow to replace the injector at $1000. I obviously don't want to initiate this fix if there is something simpler like a ground wire causing this. Never had any issues like with this this car ever.

SUPERBEN

Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 2011 CXS v-6 . . . same issue, intermediate misfire and leaky injector, ended up replacing all 6 injectors . . . if you do 1, you have to do them all . . . .I would buy AC Delco off Amazon - $95 per injector - half of what the shop will charge and just pay them for labor . . might as well do the plugs at the same time and you will need to replace the upper air intake gasket. . . .. or trade the car in quick. . .lol I had it run fine for 3-6 weeks inbetween throwing codes. . .then tried to fix myself. . .the fuel rails are near impossible to get out.. . . . .I had mine fixed 3 months ago and no issues since.

Pedal Commander