Need help finding part

TR3Y

Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Preferred
I just bought a 2017 Envision Preferred for my mom as a surprise. The vehicle is missing the cover to the rear compartment fuse box. The only part I can locate online is the engine fuse box cover. I'm not referring to the vent looking piece that you have to pop off to access the fuse box, but the actual fuse box cover itself.

If anyone knows a part number or could get me a link to purchase a new cover, that would be great! I'm currently working over 65 hours a week and haven't had time to contact a dealership regarding the part.

Without the cover, there is loud clicking sounds from the fuse box every time any of the rear lights are engaged (brakes, blinkers, etc.).

Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Preferred
I have the door. The fuse box itself has no cover. So as soon as I remove the door that you're referring to, all of the fuses are exposed. Is yours like this or do you then have to remove a cover on the fuse block to access the fuses?

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
I was looking at the parts catalog and I could not find a cover for the box only the trim panel cover. If you bought the vehicle new from a dealer ask the salesperson to look at another vehicle.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.