• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

need help locating the blend door actuator in a 2014 Buick Encore Convenience

JacineS

Buick Ownership
2014 Encore Convenience
I need help locating the blend door actuator in a 2014 buick encore Convenience. Also where to find the part because I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere. Part # 604-320.

Steveyo

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Encore
Out of stock at AutoZone when I try to buy it online and the store cant order it.
Too bad. It's in, or was in, stock at Autozone where I live in California. Odd that they can't order it for you. I would try all local auto parts stores where you live. And you could see if a local dealer has it, though I'd hate to see what price they're getting for it, but sometimes dealer part prices are much lower than imagined. Interesting, since the part is out of stock most places, it could be that the part goes kaput frequently or rarely needs replacing. Anyway good luck. Oh, maybe you could order it from "MY" Autozone store online:

Dorman A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator 604-320

56505 29 PALMS HWY
YUCCA VALLEY, CA 92284
(760) 369-2200

KevinJ

Contributing Member
Ohio
Buick Ownership
2013 Verano Premium (2.0T, AT)
For inexpensive parts like this (less than $100), I usually stick with OEM.
I think the actual GM Part # is 95920167.
Looks like the online GM Parts Stores might have it in stock. (less than $30).
And I would definitely check with your local Buick/GM Dealer, might be the same price and no shipping costs.