need help please...

diggydigg

Buick Ownership
92 buick roadmaster v8 350 5.7L
i have the 92 rms.im trying to do a complete transmission flush.i have a general idea of how to do it but,im not exactly which line to pull from the radiator.so far i pulled the bottom line on the right side(me facing car).when i started the car to drain the tranny pan first,dark fluid came gushing out.i dont think its transmission fluid.please can someone tell me what line did i pull,and where exactly is the transmission fluid return line located?.thank you for your help.im pretty much at a stand still until i get further instructions on how to proceed.

diggydigg

Buick Ownership
thank you so much.that helped alot.i just wish i had asked at first.just by chance,do you know what line i unhooked.facing the vehicle,on the right side of the radiator ,the bottom line(right above the antifreeze drain plug)also,where do i put the dark already drained fluid back in at?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
If you are doing a transmission flush you don't put the old fluid back in you put in new.

If this is the line you pulled off first it's the oil cooler line.
920513GM01-005.png

diggydigg

Buick Ownership
Yup that's the I pulled.where do I put the fluid back in at?.I bought new trans fluid,I was gonna drain the pan first.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
It's oil so the engine is where it goes. You may want to review some information on the vehicle before getting to far along into the project.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!