Need help with 1999 Buick Regal GS

sometimezitruns

North Carolina
Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Regal GS
Not much of an mechanic. My 1999 Buick GS Supercharged. I purchased one of my first cars a few years back and due to me financing an Charger right after. It sat for 2 years. I could always to get it to start when I jumped it. One day I tried to start her up and it didn't do anything. I replaced the battery, fuel pump. Same cranking but no start and if it does start It lasts for seconds. Replaced the fuel relays and it started once and then quit. Replace the fuel filter a few days ago and it started up first try ran good. Turned it off, started it and it cut back on no problem. It was late so I called it an night. Come outside the next day, I was putting in my electronics and then tried to start back to the same thing crank and no start and if it do it lasts seconds. I'm determined to get it back starting just not sure where to look in to.

My positive terminal has a siezed nut on it from me being a bozo brain and putting the wrong size up there. I put a lot of of electrical things back in like my radio and headrest TV's. Don't know if I need to get a new battery or not I could've possibly drained this one with all the trying to start . Thought I'd mention just in case it made a difference. I refuse to give up on it... Like I did 2 years ago. Help me 😟

sometimezitruns

North Carolina
Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Regal GS

sometimezitruns

North Carolina
Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Regal GS
Nah, But I've noticed with my key recently I can turn my car ignition without the key. Last time I tried to start it I noticed my antitheft light on. Been reading into that. But the answer to your question is no. When I replaced the fuel pump all new gas was put in.
Hope you are not trying to run the engine on 2 year old fuel.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!