• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need help with convertible cascada roof

G-480298

Hi All
I recently replaced my cascada roof and now there is whining in the hydraulic motor due to air being trapped in there. Does anyone know if I have to bleed it out or does it self bleed?
Cheers

Bonze72

Buick Ownership
Lesabre
Hi All
I recently replaced my cascada roof and now there is whining in the hydraulic motor due to air being trapped in there. Does anyone know if I have to bleed it out or does it self bleed?
Cheers
I’d run it full open and closed a few times and be sure the reservoir stays full

billm1146

Buick Ownership
Cascada, Lucernse
Hi All
Cheers
I cannot be of much help, but I am curious--why did you need to replace the roof on such a new car? As an owner, I would like to know. Thanks.

Pedal Commander