New Grand National like this please!

RegalDesire

4.6L Northstar Member
Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Regal GS
I don't know if anyone here has seen this - and I know the very idea is abhorred, but if there is a Grand National/GNX it will be based on a volume model. That model would most likely be the Regal which will be a sedan! It has been described as something that would fit between the Verano and the LaCrosse without competing with either car. That would mean RWD, and RWD would likely mean Alpha.

MonaroSS has come up with some great photochops and illustrations that have appeared on other boards! Is s/he a member on BuickForums? Can't recall...ANYhoo...HERE is one of his chops: the Holden Torano concept from a few years ago with a new front clip! This design is a few years old, albeit updated. And it bears a striking resemblance to ANOTHER sport sedan, but manages to look all the more fresh and modern!

stattama

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
These are my favorite designs I have seen. If this is what it looks like I will deffinatly be buying one!

The problem is that most new cars look much better slammed to the ground and photographed professionally. Take that car and lift it 4" and park it in a parking lot and it won't look anything like that.

ArtBuick

Buick Ownership
Had 2007 CTS, Looked at GS, 2016 ATS 2.0T Luxury AWD
A Alpha/ATS based Regal, GS, GN would be a
great idea. Cadillac has 3 + 5 series size.
Regal could then be the 4 series size, same as current
Regal and older CTS. USE ATS engines and 8-speed trans.
Could be a great car at a Buick price.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Buick Ownership
None right now
A Alpha/ATS based Regal, GS, GN would be a
great idea. Cadillac has 3 + 5 series size.
Regal could then be the 4 series size, same as current
Regal and older CTS. USE ATS engines and 8-speed trans.
Could be a great car at a Buick price.
Of course, I love the idea. I've just grown numb to the idea of it ever happening. I'm slowly losing hope. I sure hope Buick has some good ideas up it's sleeve...

Buick Ownership
'12 Buick Regal GS Stage 1
This would have been more like it, IF it was ever going to happen... but I'm not holding my breath or keeping my hopes up when I got a better chance at getting ice water in hell!!!

And we ALL know that if they make it a sedan/4-door, they will instantly be a turn-off. NOBODY would even consider it if it's a 4-door, because the original WASN'T a 4-door... And I think this very thought is why they're not even considering it.

Because if your not going to do it right, then dont do it at all!!! Screenshot_20180423-062938_Samsung Internet.jpg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.