• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New here and cannot find a post on replacing a 2018 Buick Encore driver side mirror assembly

caqueens

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore
Hello, I just bought the new, used assembly. Can someone guide me where to obtain the how to replace my driver side mirror assembly? I would really appreciate. Thank You!

Steveyo

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Encore
Hello, I just bought the new, used assembly. Can someone guide me where to obtain the how to replace my driver side mirror assembly? I would really appreciate. Thank You!
I doubt you'll find specific instructions for a 2018 Encore or similar years, but there are Youtube videos with instructions or how-tos for Buicks, GMC, and Chevy vehicles with similar mirrors which should give you a pretty good idea of what has to be done. Below is just one example.

caqueens

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Encore
I doubt you'll find specific instructions for a 2018 Encore or similar years, but there are Youtube videos with instructions or how-tos for Buicks, GMC, and Chevy vehicles with similar mirrors which should give you a pretty good idea of what has to be done. Below is just one example.

Thank you so much!! I can handle this. Pretty easy to replace. Take care.