• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

new Lacrosse owner and forum member

rich56

Jersey Shore
Buick Ownership
2018 Lacrosse
Hi to all. I just yesterday bought a used 2018 Lacrosse. Fully equipped V6 FWD. Being that my last car was a 04 Montecarlo SS I was used to the bigger size and ride so was looking for a big, powerful car that rode well and the Lacrosse has it in spades. FAST, great gas mileage and rides like a dream. The car is so quiet on the inside it might be dangerous! I dont hear horns, prob not sirens either. getting used to the start stop thing. I'll be trying to work around that and learning all the features ASAP. Lookin foward to learning and sharing with you

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Welcome to the forum rich56 !

The 2017/2018 LaCrosse is a lot of car and so spacious.

I had to choose between a 2017 LaCrosse and 2018 Regal. I went with the Regal, but would of been just as happy with the Lacrosse.

G-48790

Welcome to the forum rich56 !

The 2017/2018 LaCrosse is a lot of car and so spacious.

I had to choose between a 2017 LaCrosse and 2018 Regal. I went with the Regal, but would of been just as happy with the Lacrosse.
Regal is nice too. I wanted V6. I see problems with turbos. If I had one (turbo) I’d run Mobil 1 oil and try to idle down before shutting off engine.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now