Jim W

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here but not a new Buick owner. I just purchased a 2013 Lacrosse, I have owned an older LaSabre and my first circle track car was a junkyard resurrected Skylark that served me well. My youngest son has a 2001 Century. Thank you for having me!

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here but not a new Buick owner. I just purchased a 2013 Lacrosse, I have owned an older LaSabre and my first circle track car was a junkyard resurrected Skylark that served me well. My youngest son has a 2001 Century. Thank you for having me!
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. You sure aren't new to Buick! My first car was ALMOST a 1972 Buick Skylark. It turned out I ended up with a 1970 Chevy Nova. But a 1984 Buick Regal wasn't far behind. What year was the Skylark? Oh and congratulations on the 2013 LaCrosse! It's a very impressive luxury sedan...

Jim W

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. You sure aren't new to Buick! My first car was ALMOST a 1972 Buick Skylark. It turned out I ended up with a 1970 Chevy Nova. But a 1984 Buick Regal wasn't far behind. What year was the Skylark? Oh and congratulations on the 2013 LaCrosse! It's a very impressive luxury sedan...
I loved the 68-72 Skylarks, gorgeous cars! The one I raced was a coupe guessing 76ish. Im not real well versed in the late 70s Buicks. Wasn't much left of it when I got it and brought it home which worked well for making the race car. I love my LaCrosse. I bought it with a salvage title and restored it. Only has 39K on it and I have about half of what KBB lists as average private party price. I have never owned anything so nice in my life!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.