New Participant, Old Buick owner

Bunchabuix

Buick Ownership
2014 LaCrosse, 87 GN, 63 Riviera, 56 Century, 41 Super
Hi, My newer Buick is a '14 LaCrosse, Purchased in 2017, dark red/saddle interior. Not sure of the correct Buick names for the color & interior. I enjoy driving it, handles well, the ride is harsher than I expected, not your Traditional BUICK ride, its on factory 20" wheels, so its expected. Its been trouble free, except for a few warranty issues which Buick promptly corrected. I've been a member of the Buick Club of America since 1970, owning four older ones, '41 Super, '56 Century, '63 Riviera, '87 GN. Also an AACA member since 1988. My son has a Northstar Lucerene and an 87 GN. I'm looking forward to participating in this site, THANKS!

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Buick Ownership
None right now
Hi, My newer Buick is a '14 LaCrosse, Purchased in 2017, dark red/saddle interior. Not sure of the correct Buick names for the color & interior. I enjoy driving it, handles well, the ride is harsher than I expected, not your Traditional BUICK ride, its on factory 20" wheels, so its expected. Its been trouble free, except for a few warranty issues which Buick promptly corrected. I've been a member of the Buick Club of America since 1970, owning four older ones, '41 Super, '56 Century, '63 Riviera, '87 GN. Also an AACA member since 1988. My son has a Northstar Lucerene and an 87 GN. I'm looking forward to participating in this site, THANKS!
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I do miss traditionally soft driving cars... Anyway, I'm glad you found us! :)

Ultra Ego

St. Paul, MN
Buick Ownership
2003 Park Avenue Ultra, 2003 LeSabre Limited; Previous: 2003 LeSabre Custom; 1998 Park Avenue
Welcome! I like the Buick history. Your experience will be an asset to the members.

Bunchabuix

Buick Ownership
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I do miss traditionally soft driving cars... Anyway, I'm glad you found us! :)
Sal,
Thanks for the Welcome! I solved my problem, called AAA, opened the door and started the car with their battery pack, all in about 5 minutes.

Bunchabuix

Buick Ownership
Welcome! I like the Buick history. Your experience will be an asset to the members.
Thanks Ultra. I solved my problem, or AAA did. They came out, opened the door with their "slim Jim" gizmo, started it with the battery pack. I'm charging the battery now. I'll be happy to respond to members questions & concerns.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!