New Pic test

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
Help! now how do I get rid of the bottom photo?? which was the first sig. photo....??

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
Try again to see if the pic is just 1 car

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
Actually was taken after the damage and befor the repair. It was on the pillar on the passenger side so didn't show here..

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
Well yeah....but I haven't figured out how to reduce it. Hey, took me a week to figure out how to get in here!!

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
Hey, how the heck did ya do that? Thanks!!! Well, it's big again....

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
this work?

pogster

Alberta
Oh oh...I think you broke the web site.

Just kidding. :D

Go into your User CP>Edit Signature. Then go to the third pane down and check 'Delete current image?'.

In the second pane down 'Edit Signature' pane should be blank.

Then scroll to the bottom to Save Signature.

That should get rid of your signature photo. If one still exists do it again. (I actually haven't done this but its what I would do.)

Then follow whatever instructions John gave you.

Turbo Buick Badge