New Regal GS owner

matt777lr

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. In march I picked up a brand new 2015 Buick Regal GS AWD with the driver confidence 1 package. I gotta say, I'm extremely happy with it. I was coming from a 2008 XC70 AWD. While that will be better in the snow, I'm also super looking forward to trying the GS in the snow. I've had a couple problems with it but it was all covered under warranty. I just threw on some new winter tires on the OEM rims so hoping for the best.......gotta also say, my mom has a 2014 infiniti Q50....the GS is loads more fun to drive (except for the engine)

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

matt777lr

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Thanks! Has anyone had any problems with theirs? When I first got it the bumper was popping out behind the headlight, the entire instrument cluster needed to be replaced, condensation in the headlight and in one of the tail lights

stoopid

Las Vegas, NV
My '15, thus far, has been nearly flawless [an airbag sensor requiring reprogramming issue]. 7-8 months, 15k miles.

Most members here are very happy with their cars. Other industry measures show satisfaction all around with the Buick brand, and good reliability results from JD Power for the 2012 models (which for us is good since we're still based on that generation).

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
I have read test results that indicated the Regal AWD blew away the A4 Quattro so your car with snow tires should be a tractor.
I have an '11 turbo and experienced most of the typical problems reported on here with everything being taken care of under warranty. The car has been flawless for awhile now and is very impressive.
I'm sure you will love your GS!

Harshman

Buick Ownership
17 Regal GS AWD
Welcome! I had a 11 Turbo and now have a 14 GS. Only problem so far with either has been a failed door lock button.

Super LaX

Columbus, NJ
Buick Ownership
2014 Regal GS
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the boards! What color did you get?

Just turned 15k with my '14 fwd and the car has been flawless. Only issues I encountered was the center caps starting to peel. Buick replaced 3 bad ones under warranty.

matt777lr

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
IMG_0977.jpg
These are the babies. Yeah I'm looking forward to testing the AWD system, my volvo had an older Gen Haldex and this one has a true eLSD so it should be fun. I got some Yokohama Ice Guards if anyone was wondering. I go to college in upstate new york so hopefully I should be good :D

nizerims

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
:(s)kciuB yM
HOLY SHIT someone that uses TAGS when they start a thread.

And for that I welcome you with open arms.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners