New Regal ST

HotwheelHTH

Buick Ownership
Regal GS
I recently asked Buick customer service about any new features for the upcoming Regal. They informed me there are no new features, however there is an ST appearance package coming for the Sportback that has blacked out grill and blacked out accents. They didn't allude to anymore details other than that. I would like to see the window chrome removed.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Back in the day they use to call them apperance or decal packages.
A good example was 60's Chevy SS in various models, with stovebolt 6's from factory.

BahamaTodd

3.8L Member
Palm Beach, FL
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
2020 Regal New Features:
(B5Z) ST Appearance Package, includes (GGC) Custom Black grille, (TTV) Rear sport spoiler, (WCP) ST badge and (REG) 18" aluminum wheels with Gloss Black finish
Black grille with the spoiler from the GS. WIll be interesting to see what the black 18" wheels look like. Hopefully not the 18" wheels from the China Regal GS.

IMG_1067.JPEG

LaCrosse ST to get an idea:

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I like the GS like grills on those packages, but not a fan on any of the wheel designs. I don't hate the stock rollers, but some nice 19's or 20's would be nice, to fill out the wheel wells better.

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
It's interesting how shiny (chrome, etc) has fallen out of favor, and now "blacked-out" is taking over - is that because people don't like to have to keep things so clean?

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
I think I read somewhere that there will be an ST package for both Sportback and GS.... I am really hoping for a better spoiler. The one on the GS should be pretty much standard on all the Sportbacks and, the GS should have a bit more noticeable spoiler. I mean the spoiler on the Opel Insignaia GrandSport GSi suites the car SO well. It would be nice if we got that spoiler!

printf

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
None, currently shopping/researching
Information about the ST package can be found in the GM Fleet Order guide. I posted instructions on how to access the fleet order guide for the Sportback/TourX in the 2020 Regal Sportback/TourX - What's New thread, but I haven't checked if they have updated it since April 2019.

Stray_Kiwi

Buick Ownership
2018 Holden Commodore VXR
I recently asked Buick customer service about any new features for the upcoming Regal. They informed me there are no new features, however there is an ST appearance package coming for the Sportback that has blacked out grill and blacked out accents. They didn't allude to anymore details other than that. I would like to see the window chrome removed.
Is this the sort of thing you are talking about?

Currently available as a factory option on the Commodore VXR (Regal GS)

Stray_Kiwi

Buick Ownership
2018 Holden Commodore VXR
I posted the white one because the contrast is better between the standard vs blacked out version. Note the white cars blacked out badge, very Audi.

Irock1985

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal
Looking at these pics makes me really want to black out my roof panel on my white Sportback....

I might have to go get some vinyl

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Definitely looks good with the contrast on the white! Digging the blacked out GS wheels too.