New Tires for the GS

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Hard to argue their price. I've read they are loud, but besides me, nothing is perfect.

When you go a season on them, give us your impressions.

Sam14GS

Lake Worth, Florida
Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Regal GS & 2019 Hyundai Tucson Limited
I heard these are quiet from reviews online and on Tire Rack. Not looking for silence, just not louder than the P-Zero's.
Also hope to get a bit more mileage too.
tires.jpg

SSJ455

Hudson Valley
Buick Ownership
2013 Quicksilver Regal GS
I had the 03's on my 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS. I really liked them and the tread was mean looking. I was going to go with them on my 2017 Camaro SS but they didn't make them anymore. The 05's replaced them.

XtraPerformance

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal GS
Despite the increased noise, you won't be disappointed in them. It's now the third year I've had these and they are fantastic in the snow.

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
I put General Altimax RT 43’s on my ‘13 GS after the awful OE tires wore out. In addition to the reasonable price, they are quiet and the performance is good. Highly rated on TireRack.

Sam14GS

Lake Worth, Florida
Buick Ownership
Its been a week since I had the new General G-MAX AS-05 tires installed. They are a tad louder compared to the Pirelli's. Seem to stick very well to the road. Didn't see a difference in handling. Hasn't rained yet so that test has to wait. Hopefully I will get good mileage out of them.

BigEgo

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Regal
I just got some Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady and really love em. Quiet, and it has been rainy here... holding up well!

Jon17GS

NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal GS
When I receive delivery of my GS I am selling the summer only tires (only 700 miles) and likely replacing them with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S (W- or Y- speed rated) tires. They compared well with 3 other choices I was looking at. I'm looking for good comfort, little noise, but still having good performance.

GSCortez559

CA, 559
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS
Nice! I just got a new set for my 2012 GS myself. Went from a Toyo proxes 4plus to a bfgoodrich g force comp 2 AS. I’ve got about maybe 500 miles on them so far and they are pretty nice in my opinion. Way better then the Toyos! The guys at America’s tire said they were loud campared to the nitto motivo, which is what they recommended, but they aren’t that noisey at all.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
I recently put a set of the new Cooper RS3-G1 tires on my Regal and I love them. They were $123 each which I feel was a great price for ultra high performance all season tires. Plus they have a 50K treadwear warranty.

The new tires are smooth & quiet on the road, plus they handle fantastic in dry & wet conditions. I haven't tested them in the snow yet, but my car has all wheel drive and snow traction was never an issue with the worn out Michelin Primacy stock tires.

carlton_fritz

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal
Nice! I just got a new set for my 2012 GS myself. Went from a Toyo proxes 4plus to a bfgoodrich g force comp 2 AS. I’ve got about maybe 500 miles on them so far and they are pretty nice in my opinion. Way better then the Toyos! The guys at America’s tire said they were loud campared to the nitto motivo, which is what they recommended, but they aren’t that noisey at all.
I hate the Nitto Motivo. The BF Goodrich g-force comp 2a/s are good tires, just didn't last long enough. Since I have Blizzaks, I will get summer tires when I am sure the snow is done.

Sam14GS

Lake Worth, Florida
Buick Ownership
I hate the Nitto Motivo. The BF Goodrich g-force comp 2a/s are good tires, just didn't last long enough. Since I have Blizzaks, I will get summer tires when I am sure the snow is done.
I had the BF Goodrich g-force comp 2a/s tires on my 2015 Camaro SS and I agree with you, they were good tires but only got just under 10k miles on them.

carlton_fritz

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal
I had the BF Goodrich g-force comp 2a/s tires on my 2015 Camaro SS and I agree with you, they were good tires but only got just under 10k miles on them.
My next will likely be Potenza Pole Position tires. I will review tires before making that decision though.