New to Forum, not to Buick

Rivimarc

Buick Ownership
1995 Buick Riviera
Hello All!!
I have owned several buicks, but this Riviera I have has always been special to me. I bought this car second hand in 2014, so it was already 20 years old when I got it.
Bad paint and all the gremlins that come with the first model year of a all new design. I remember the commercial that aired for this car in 1995. There was a big deal
made over the "two big doors", the female announcer would boast. Other Buicks I have owned are 1994 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, 1997 Buick Le Sabre, 1992 Buick Park Avenue. I test drove an Encore, not a Buick in my opinion, but I guess I am old school. Glad to be here and thanks for having me.

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Buick Ownership
None right now
Hello All!!
I have owned several buicks, but this Riviera I have has always been special to me. I bought this car second hand in 2014, so it was already 20 years old when I got it.
Bad paint and all the gremlins that come with the first model year of a all new design. I remember the commercial that aired for this car in 1995. There was a big deal
made over the "two big doors", the female announcer would boast. Other Buicks I have owned are 1994 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, 1997 Buick Le Sabre, 1992 Buick Park Avenue. I test drove an Encore, not a Buick in my opinion, but I guess I am old school. Glad to be here and thanks for having me.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)

Get your turbo buick badge right here!