New (to me) Lucerne Super

rkenly

Buick Newbie
High Desert CA
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne
Just purchased a new (to me) 2009 Lucerne Super. - It replaces a 2006 CXS which we totalled in an accident and Thanksgiving - we walked away.

We have a guy coming tomorrow to pinstripe it, and wondering if anyone has any ideas??? - A little late huh, 12 hours away.

Anyway, the 06 CXS had a couple lines on the door lower down where the body mold changed.

Since the Super has chrome, looking for ideas, photos, etc.

The guy who is coming is a pro pinstriper - does this professionally - so I'm sure he'll have some ideas, but thought I might have something in my back pocket.

BTW the 09 is quieter than the 06, and the wife says it rides better. Stereo definitely better. Used the Nav system last nite for the first time, and it seems okay (but maps out of data for my area).

TIA

>>>Rod<<<

Tony S45

Buick Ownership
Buick
Sorry, I don't have any pinstriping ideas. My CXL is bone stock.

Just wanted to say that I'm glad you folks made it through the accident and welcome you to the Lucerne forum!

Detroit, USA
rkenly,
Feel free to post pictures once you have had the work done. I would like to see how it turns out. In terms of your navigation system, you can get information on updated discs at 1-877-NAV-DISC (1-877-628-3472) OR 1-877-NAV-DISK (1-877-628-3475). Thank you.

Tricia, Buick Customer Service.

rkenly

Buick Newbie
High Desert CA
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne
Photos of pinstriping on my Lucerne Super

I had pinstriping on my Lucerne Super done on Sunday. Here is the outcome. I think (more importantly - the wife) they look great. A semi-cheap (comparatively speaking) Christmas present.

>>>Rod<<<

Get your turbo buick badge right here!