• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New to me Regal

OlSmokie

Buick Ownership
Regal
So, the day after I did the rear brakes on my 2011 Regal, I got a call from my sales buddy at the dealership letting me know about a 2016 Regal Turbo with the premium package that just came in. They hadn't even had a chance to clean it and it still looked like new. It had just 25,000 kilometers on it and since I was soon going to need tires, exhaust and a few more things to get my 11 back in shape, I just traded it in and bought the 16.
Very nice car. I really liked my old car but this one has so many features I didn't have on the 11, like backup camera, nav system and push button start.
20190903_191144.jpg

mitchflorida

Buick Newbie
South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
So, the day after I did the rear brakes on my 2011 Regal, I got a call from my sales buddy at the dealership letting me know about a 2016 Regal Turbo with the premium package that just came in. They hadn't even had a chance to clean it and it still looked like new. It had just 25,000 kilometers on it and since I was soon going to need tires, exhaust and a few more things to get my 11 back in shape, I just traded it in and bought the 16.
Very nice car. I really liked my old car but this one has so many features I didn't have on the 11, like backup camera, nav system and push button start.
View attachment 18168

The Bose sound system and the new Android Auto Music and Google Maps are major plusses.

civilsavage

Buick Ownership
Buick
Looks just like ours which we bought new back in Oct of '15. We've been very pleased with the car, I hope you will be too,

Super LaX

Columbus, NJ
Buick Ownership
2014 Regal GS
Nice upgrade!

It's funny how the two cars are so alike yet so different at the same time. Technology, go figure.

Lots of luck with and enjoy your travels!

Pedal Commander