• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

New wheels for my TourX (18" Fifteen52 Turbomacs)

phoenix562

As far as I know I'm the only person that's done these wheels on a TourX. They are 18x8.5 with a +30 offset, and were redrilled to 5x115 from 5x114.3. Stock tire sizing, stock height, no rubbing anywhere to report. 20210823_184932.jpg

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
I like those. Gives the TourX a nice rally look and balances out the fender flares. All you are missing now are some knobbies!

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

LLninja

Greenback Troll #1
Illini country, surrounded by bean fields
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence
I dunno, I think knobbies with a lift kit and wider stance would look really cool. Reminds me of the “stompers” toys when I was a kid. Or the AMC Eagle. In high school, one kid took a bronco frame, welded in a pinto wagon body to it, and lifted it 3+ feet with huge monster truck tires. Alas, I wish camera phones existed then as a picture would have been awesome.

phoenix562

I dunno, I think knobbies with a lift kit and wider stance would look really cool. Reminds me of the “stompers” toys when I was a kid. Or the AMC Eagle. In high school, one kid took a bronco frame, welded in a pinto wagon body to it, and lifted it 3+ feet with huge monster truck tires. Alas, I wish camera phones existed then as a picture would have been awesome.
Those have their place, but that look already exists from the factory with other manufacturers

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners