Newbie 2015 Encore owner upstate NY

Sconnors

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Encore
Hello from upstate NY. Recently bought myself an early birthday present a
beautiful 2015 Buick Encore and I absolutely love it!!!
879F0DF0-69DE-4E2B-B2E8-8217A7C2B385.jpeg 8227EA5D-1C65-4938-A6FB-E75BDC878C1C.jpeg

Last edited:

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Buick Ownership
None right now
Hello from upstate NY. Recently bought myself an early birthday present a
beautiful 2015 Buick Encore and I absolutely love it!!!
View attachment 16052 View attachment 16053
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your Encore! It looks brand new! :)

stoopid

Las Vegas, NV
Stephentown NY

Used to live nearby (East Greenbush/West Sand Lake). Get some decent all seasons, or perhaps even a second set of steelies and snow tires. The Encore should be very competent in the snow with the right tires.

I had good service experiences at Goldstein Buick and DePaula Chevy on Central Ave. They won't bilk you for out of pocket repairs should it ever need any. Just beware of unnecessary service work, especially any fuel treatments that aren't specified in the owner's service manual. It seems all GM dealers are getting on board with that BS, even the 'good ones'.

Last edited:

Sconnors

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Encore
Used to live nearby (East Greenbush/West Sand Lake). Get some decent all seasons, or perhaps even a second set of steelies and snow tires. The Encore should be very competent in the snow with the right tires.

I had good service experiences at Goldstein Buick and DePaula Chevy on Central Ave. They won't bilk you for out of pocket repairs should it ever need any. Just beware of unnecessary service work, especially any fuel treatments that aren't specified in the owner's service manual. It seems all GM dealers are getting on board with that BS, even the 'good ones'.
Good information to know. I originally was shopping for the Encore at Goldstein, but they were high priced and wouldn't move on their pricing. So I ended up finding the same EXACT vehicle at Mohawk Honda in Scotia for considerably less.

stoopid

Las Vegas, NV
Good information to know. I originally was shopping for the Encore at Goldstein, but they were high priced and wouldn't move on their pricing. So I ended up finding the same EXACT vehicle at Mohawk Honda in Scotia for considerably less.

I bought my Regal and LaCrosse from a dealer in Bennington. The Capital District dealers think they're all that. lol

Get your turbo buick badge right here!