Thread starter #1
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Encore AWD Essence
Hi y'all! I would like you to meet my first ever Buick:
beau and boo.jpg

Dislikes: None
Regrets: Should have gotten the Premium Trim with the Experience Buick Package

Looking forward to learning new things and sharing knowledge with you guys! Cheers!

adamcar

Buick Ownership
Buick
Hi y'all! I would like you to meet my first ever Buick:
View attachment 11194

Dislikes: None
Regrets: Should have gotten the Premium Trim with the Experience Buick Package

Looking forward to learning new things and sharing knowledge with you guys! Cheers!
You are not missing anything on the Experience Buick Package except "chrome" wheels and a sunroof. I wish we had saved the $$$ and skipped it, but I did not want grey leather. Keeping this one for the long haul as the wife commutes daily with it. My small dealer can only bring in but a limited supply of inventory from other dealers so color choices were limited.

Garfield, NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Encore Essence AWD w/ 153hp
I just got my 2017 Encore as well. I got the Essence package with everything minus the Chrome wheels which look horrible in my opinion lol.
I got the AWD with the 153hp engine. I tinted the windows, put less throughout the whole interior and on the rear license plates lights, yellow led kit on the fog lamps and a K&N drop in filter. I gotta say this is my favorite car by far and im waiting to get the roof rack cross bars to put led light bars on the front and rear.

Attachments

Garfield, NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Encore Essence AWD w/ 153hp
lol. My apologies. Check out the rims on the Opel version. They actually have tons of different options. Back to topic.....the one on the left was easy however; the one on the right was a pain in the neck to do. I tugged out the right one a bit and kinda cracked what was holding the wire in place but it gives you the slack you need when changing the bulb and it still goes in properly when you put the lens back on. I honestly think it was meant to do that because theres not other way to do it unless you take off the whole rear panel. Other than that I've never had a problem with the lights and no sounds coming from anywhere.

I just posted the pics with the light upgrades. I hope it helps with the style you're looking for.

Attachments

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.