• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Newly added accessories for the GS on Buicks website

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS, 2014 Regal GS
So, I'm constantly skimming GM accessories to see what's new and available. It looks like GM has added gloss black side mirror covers. I just had my parts department order them. Now if I can just score the gloss black front fascia fog light covers like on the Insignia GSi, that'd be SWEET.

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
Ha, yea. Its kinda random. It just never bothered me.....now it probably will 😆 I think it's because I didn't realize the GSi had a gloss black window strip. Ha. Man, the GSi really got some cool features that the VXR and GS didn't. Likewise, with the VXR and GS. They each have their own stuff. Personally, I like the GS grill waaaay more than the VXR and GSi grills.

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
UPDATE: Side Mirror covers came in. It's the wrong part. My parts department is consulting with GM to see if they misboxed the part or what. The part# matches the one on the Website. So I guess we'll find out soon whats going on. I used my VIN# to search Accessories on the Buick site, so I know we weren't looking at stuff for the wrong vehicle. I will post again when we find out what the deal is. And if I get the right ones, ill post a picture.

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
That part # is also listed under the TourX. Does the GS and TourX use the same mirrors? If different, maybe that part # was intended for a TourX only?

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
That part # is also listed under the TourX. Does the GS and TourX use the same mirrors? If different, maybe that part # was intended for a TourX only?
Tourx and GS both have the same side mirrors. I went out to the lot (i work at a dealer) and checked. I'm not really sure which mirror covers they sent. I checked the lacrosse, enclave, encore, and envision. None of them look like what GM sent.

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
Update: there are no side mirror covers available. I had to call GM myself because i was getting no where with my parts department. After completing their "investigation", they found they do not offer any black side mirror covers for any of the Regal models and they are working to correct the website to reflect this. So that's a let down.

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
FWIW, I was just on the Insignia accessories page this morning and they have a black "carbon" style and aluminum style mirror covers. I would assume they would be the same as ours?

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
FWIW, I was just on the Insignia accessories page this morning and they have a black "carbon" style and aluminum style mirror covers. I would assume they would be the same as ours?
yea, i saw that stuff. It's likely the same. you never REALLY know though. not until you get the part and find out you have to rig it to work. I was gunning to order some trim pieces from holden and opel. I'm gonna hold off though. I'm going to wait and see what GM releases with the ST package. I'm hoping the rear spoiler will end up being the one from opel and holden. I may just end up ordering the side mirror covers and reveal moldings from blitzparts

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
It sounds like there are quite a few who are hoping the ST package will provide some good parts. Best of luck!

G-163587

I would really like some splash guards that fit the GS. The ones that are listed in the GM parts book will not clear the cladding. Had my dealer order them and they tried to install them, but they did not fit.

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
I would really like some splash guards that fit the GS. The ones that are listed in the GM parts book will not clear the cladding. Had my dealer order them and they tried to install them, but they did not fit.
2 for 2. Seems accessories aren't a top priority with GM

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
Well they ruined it with the cladding and didn’t include all the buttons in front of the shifter... so throw it away.

:ROFLMAO:

Pedal Commander