• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

No GS cars around here (cluster)

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
not yet
So I wanted to take a GS car for a test drive in order to see if I like the updated cluster (knowing not to get too attached to the sporty seats or the V6 power)
but there are no GS cars to be found within 75 mile radius.

I saw a video of the standard Opel Astra cluster with hidden menus that display coolant temp, oil temp, oil pressure, etc in the digital display down low and honestly that would be the perfect solution for me...

Sad

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
I don't know about the Astra cluster your reference but the GS cluster is the single best modification I've done to my TourX, a close second is the GS steering wheel.

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
not yet
It would be the same look as the "standard" Red Needle but in the center display you can view coolant temperature, oil pressure, oil temperature, trans fluid temperature, MPG, and pollution/exhaust info...

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Before I sent my cluster his way, I could not access the data mentioned above either. Maybe WAMS can enable those features on the standard cluster as well.

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
not yet
That was really my hopes
I'm particular to some things or maybe even OCD and I like the original cluster layout. lol
They can not

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
They can not
Bummer...

I know there's no replacement for having the GS cluster right in front of you, but The Topher has a couple of really good POV driving videos. He doesn't necessarily flip through all of the menu items, but you get a pretty good feel for how they look.
2018 Buick Regal Sportback GS - POV Driving Impressions (Binaural Audio)

2018 Buick Regal Sportback GS - POV Night Driving Impressions (Binaural Audio)

@Uniqez was kind enough to post a ton of pictures of the red needle cluster after getting it back from WAMS in posts #178 through #181 too. Link here to Post #178 of that thread.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!