• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

No Music Playing

SEATTLEDDC

Buick Newbie
Seattle
Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
2014 Lacrosse.

Old problem: When playing music on my phone via Bluetooth on the car, the song and album name would appear, but it would also say "Artist Unknown". It only did this with my streaming service (Rhapsody). No big deal, I could live with that.

New Problem: My phone will connect to my car over Bluetooth, and do everything it's supposed to do, except one; play music. The music is playing on the phone, but no sound is coming out of the speakers. To fix the problem I have to delete, and then re-pair the phone to the car. It will work until I turn the car off, and then I have to go through the same delete and re-pair procedure. It is doing this with both the music on the phone and my streaming service (Rhapsody). I'm using an LG V10. If I hookup my Samsung tablet to the car I do not have any problems.

SEATTLEDDC

Buick Newbie
Seattle
Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
The volume on the phone isn't the problem. If I delete the phone from the car, then re-pair it, it works fine. I don't touch the volume. Trying to fix this problem so I don't have to keep re-pairing the phone to the car. I just want to start the car and the phone automatically plays. It connects to the car, but just won't play music. But thanks for the help.

Detroit, USA
The volume on the phone isn't the problem. If I delete the phone from the car, then re-pair it, it works fine. I don't touch the volume. Trying to fix this problem so I don't have to keep re-pairing the phone to the car. I just want to start the car and the phone automatically plays. It connects to the car, but just won't play music. But thanks for the help.
Hi SEATTLEDDC,

We apologize for any inconvenience this Bluetooth concern may have caused. Our Infotainment team is a specialty group that addresses these types of concerns and may be in the best position to troubleshoot this further. They can be reached directly at 855-478-7767, Monday through Saturday, between the hours of 8am and 10pm. However, if this symptom continues or intensifies after speaking with them, we encourage you to reach back out to us so we can look into this with your dealership.

Kindly,

Samantha N
Buick Customer Care

SEATTLEDDC

Buick Newbie
Seattle
Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
I agree that this must be some sort of firmware update. I'm going to make an appointment with my dealership. Thanks for the responses.

PL1

Buick Ownership
2014 Enclave
I have my phone paired with my vehicle. The Bluetooth works with phone but I want to have the audio from the GPS or streaming to also got through bluetooth to the audio system. How is that done with 2014 Enclave?

Turbo Buick Badge