Noisy AC?

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
My wife's 13 Verano with Turbo has what we feel is a noisy AC when standing outside the car, fine inside. It sort of howls? Yes, we'll pull into the dealer and get it checked. Just wondered if anyone else felt it was kinda loud?

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
2018 TourX
My Turbo is quiet but the radiator fan assembly tilts rearward enough to make contact with radiator hose and AC line. Might want to pop the hood to take a look as the fans do come on when AC selected below 45F or so.

Detroit, USA
My wife's 13 Verano with Turbo has what we feel is a noisy AC when standing outside the car, fine inside. It sort of howls? Yes, we'll pull into the dealer and get it checked. Just wondered if anyone else felt it was kinda loud?
Hi Barry,

We do apologize for the A/C noise you're experiencing. Any frustration this causes is certainly understandable and I understand you're seeking community opinions and responses here. If needed, feel free to message us privately and we'll exhaust our options to help resolve your concerns. If not, keep us posted on your dealer visit.

:),

William R. (assisting Jessica)
Buick Customer Care

Turbo Buick Badge