For Sale NOS Skylark Bumpers

PacWestPerformance

1969 Skylark
Hello all!,
I own a performance and restoration shop in mcminville, oregon. I have recently been asked in assisting in helping someone local go through their estate, her late husband owned a body shop for over 40 years and if i can sum it up in two words its NOS PARTS. I have about 12-15 front a rear 1969 Skylark bumpers. Along with a lot of other NOS fire bird, camaro, chevelle, impala and even nos, Yes NOS 1963 split window corvette stuff! figured id post on this group for the skylark stuff and see if anyone is interested in anything! thank you!!

Attachments

Chrisa

1969 GS 400 Stage 1 Conv.
Hello all!,
I own a performance and restoration shop in mcminville, oregon. I have recently been asked in assisting in helping someone local go through their estate, her late husband owned a body shop for over 40 years and if i can sum it up in two words its NOS PARTS. I have about 12-15 front a rear 1969 Skylark bumpers. Along with a lot of other NOS fire bird, camaro, chevelle, impala and even nos, Yes NOS 1963 split window corvette stuff! figured id post on this group for the skylark stuff and see if anyone is interested in anything! thank you!!
Please post some prices or let me know how to contact you. Thanks

Get your turbo buick badge right here!