Not a good day for the Encore...

IceMan2

East Central Indiana
2014 Buick Encore
So did they have to cut that side off of that jeep? Dang. Tough little cars!
They had to cut the door off of the Jeep and pull the idiot out. The side frame was even bent in about a foot or so. I looked at it closely at the wrecking yard and it's a wonder he wasn't killed during his idiotic rush to pull out in front of her.
IceMan2

NittanyDoug

Buick
Just a little update on our rental. We have a 2013 focus sedan with 33k on it. What a hunk of $!#%^€! I realize it's a rental and has probably been beat on for those 33k but if I had been given that car, I don't know if I would have gotten two miles from the rental place.

IceMan2

East Central Indiana
2014 Buick Encore
Our 2014 Encore arrived at the dealer today(dealer trade)...but haven't heard from insurance. They were supposed to call last Wednesday or today at latest to notify us whether car was totaled..and possibly about check amount...but no call arrived yet. Will call them Monday to see what's up.
My Wife has a Honda Elantra with 40k as a rental..and she thinks it definitely is a piece of junk.
IceMan2

IceMan2

East Central Indiana
2014 Buick Encore
Doug
Wife's car was totaled. State Farm was very fair on amount of check for replacement ( they will go after other Ins. Co. for reimbursement). Also taking care of hospital bills...car rental..and missed days work.
Picking up 2014 Encore(same color & opts) Friday.
IceMan2

CPatrice

Boston, MA
2014 Buick Encore Premium named "Java Joe"
Gentlemen, let me say to both of you how sorry I am for your wives! I"m especially concerned for Iceman's wife and multiple trips to the ER. A car accident of the extent the wreckage is indicating can be really traumatic. I hope everything falls into place (healed wives, replacement cars) very soon for you.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!