• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

One payment in, the mod list is growing for the tourx

ezpotato

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Crappy lip? Please provide details of the parts and where you got them.
Sure can:
Wheels: Curva C300 20x8.5 +28 (+20 shaved to custom offset, custom 5x115 drilled), ordered online (lsdmotorsports.com is who i would recommend)

Tires: Vredestein Quatrac Pro 245/40/20 (locally sourced)

Lip: its a "lip" made of garage liner (millions of youtube videos on this): garage liner from home depot

Spoiler: made by a company called CSR, sold by them or magnatuning.com. Rear Spoiler Lip for Opel Insignia B Sports Tourer HA218

Badges and stickers: ebay

Yellow tint fog lights: had yellow tint sheets leftover, custom cut them after multiple tries.

Next up is caliper paint and a lip i ordered at risk from overseas.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
August 2018 build date - purchased in June 2019.

I was glad when GM colorized the Buick logo again and I'm more than happy to have David Dunbar Buick's name on the back of my car since I can't get the namesake vehicles of Ransom E. Olds anymore.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I'm confused. 19+ don't have that badge?
Chevy is discontinuing the Buick badge on cars here.

Last edited:

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
@ezpotato I like how the black car makes the cladding disappear a bit.

When I read your Facebook post about you ordering one of those rear Tonka handles, I was wondering if it was going to make your TourX look like its got a toy grab handle (think: Chevy Cobalt SS, Dodge Neon SRT4 or Subaru WRX STI) but it looks good.

Question on the 2.0T badge beneath the side marker light...why did you leave off the "T"? That's the best part!! Did the red T look out of place? Also, have you thought about getting the smoked LED side marker lights and painting the air dam black?

Looks great.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I'm confused. 19+ don't have that badge?
That is correct.
No more "Buick" name badge from 19 and beyond.

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
2019 TourX rear-end, doesn't have Buick name, only logo. Not the purpose of the pic, but kinda shows it.
rear1.jpg

Wagon Man

Buick Ownership
Wagon, soon
The Opel badge should fit in right there on the tailgate, has anybody done that yet?
Did not find the grill badge on eBay, yet.
B810D652-DD8F-443D-8854-5B01CB5AB2CC.jpeg

ezpotato

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
@ezpotato I like how the black car makes the cladding disappear a bit.

When I read your Facebook post about you ordering one of those rear Tonka handles, I was wondering if it was going to make your TourX look like its got a toy grab handle (think: Chevy Cobalt SS, Dodge Neon SRT4 or Subaru WRX STI) but it looks good.

Question on the 2.0T badge beneath the side marker light...why did you leave off the "T"? That's the best part!! Did the red T look out of place? Also, have you thought about getting the smoked LED side marker lights and painting the air dam black?

Looks great.
Oh shit! Looks like the T fell off! And I just noticed the 2.0t on the driver side is completely missing. Damn cheap eBay emblems.

As for more black or smoke. Prob not. I'm not huge on full black out. I didn't event want black wheels (wife's car, so her choice), so I will prob leave some accents of non-black. Caliper paint will help.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
The Opel badge should fit in right there on the tailgate, has anybody done that yet?
Did not find the grill badge on eBay, yet.
View attachment 20471
Pretty sure RoRi did that already. ;)

Wagon Man

Buick Ownership
Wagon, soon
Pretty sure RoRi did that already. ;)
I looked at the Opel’s tailgate, different from the Buick’so_O
Need to see how RoRi did it.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I looked at the Opel’s tailgate, different from the Buick’so_O
Need to see how RoRi did it.
I am not seeing differences (other than the color and the extra spoiler) though? o_O
Definitely check with RoRi on that.
1578368355540.png

Wagon Man

Buick Ownership
Wagon, soon
I saw some differences on a various pictures, but now I can’t find the one I was looking for, the badge was below a straight line, will keep looking.
Here is a few other version in the meantim.

30C56343-1C4A-497D-935E-0B860AFC1B56.jpeg D23A6DB9-1DAE-460C-B4F5-9AA3DE6BDDB1.jpeg

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
For those not on the Facebook group, a quick update. Some wheels, tires, tint, crappy front "lip", a spoiler from overseas, and some badging.
Looks great. How did you end up blacking out the long chrome strip at the top of the window that runs into the taillights? Mask everything off and paint, or a film?

Turbo Buick Badge