Ongoing Issue

LilBambinos

2017 Buick Encore
I have a 2017 Buick Encore that I have had just over a year. I bought it with maybe 300 mi on it, as it was the dealership loaner vehicle. I had an issue with my rear backup camera where I would get a blue screen at times and other times I have a clear view and it'll say Rear Camera needs service. I have had the issue twice, and the dealership has replaced the camera no questions asked. My most recently replacement was about two or three weeks ago and it's already doing it again. Anyone else had this issue and found it to be something OTHER than the backup camera causing the alert? Thanks in advance!

David Lopez Vargas

Garfield, NJ
2017 Buick Encore Essence AWD w/ 153hp
It might be a recall that the dealer hasn't checked yet. some of the Encores (most 2017 models) have issues like this. I've had radio issues with mine so I understand the frustration. have them check deeper into it because it can be a recall that's rare.

Buick Brad

3017 Encore
It might be a recall that the dealer hasn't checked yet. some of the Encores (most 2017 models) have issues like this. I've had radio issues with mine so I understand the frustration. have them check deeper into it because it can be a recall that's rare.
Can you tell me anything of the radio issues you mention in your last post? Buick Brad ‘s 2017 Encore

David Lopez Vargas

Garfield, NJ
2017 Buick Encore Essence AWD w/ 153hp
Can you tell me anything of the radio issues you mention in your last post? Buick Brad ‘s 2017 Encore
The radio reset on its own from time to time. It loses connection to the internet and you'd have to turn the car off and on for it to work again. Also my instrument panel has reset on me about 2 times. The recall I went in for was for the radio head unit itself but I went 3 times and its still gives me trouble so I gave up going to the dealer since my car is a lease. my recommendation is that you look at the 2018 and above to avoid issues with the radio system.

Turbo Buick Badge