• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Ongoing Issue

LilBambinos

Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Encore
I have a 2017 Buick Encore that I have had just over a year. I bought it with maybe 300 mi on it, as it was the dealership loaner vehicle. I had an issue with my rear backup camera where I would get a blue screen at times and other times I have a clear view and it'll say Rear Camera needs service. I have had the issue twice, and the dealership has replaced the camera no questions asked. My most recently replacement was about two or three weeks ago and it's already doing it again. Anyone else had this issue and found it to be something OTHER than the backup camera causing the alert? Thanks in advance!