• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Order experience?

bornmw

Buick Ownership
n/a
The stock is extremely limited by now.
Has anyone ventured the order route? Looks like some dealers are still taking. How much harder is it to get a sweet deal when ordering?

bornmw

Buick Ownership
n/a
Order the 2020 Regal?
That ship has sailed a long time ago, mate. (Over a year already)

I spoke with a dealer that suggested to order. They may be insane or incompetent or didn't understand what I wanted or tried to lure me into their office, will double check.

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
My dealer went as far as looking for one as a program car and came up empty (I suggested him to a friend who wanted me to sell mine to them). He said as far as new, he couldn’t find one in the U.S.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
He probably mixed it up with Chinese market :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: There you can order 2021 face lifted Rgeal Sportback.

Thundermtn

Buick Ownership
TourX
From other GM platforms I'm pretty sure April of the current year was the cutoff for ordering something.

bornmw

Buick Ownership
n/a
Slight diversion from the topic - can any of the packages get retrofitted?
Say, if I settle on something with no premium audio, or no driver convenience package 1 / 2, would any of that be doable on a stock car?
(moonroof might be problematic I get it)

bornmw

Buick Ownership
n/a
If you're gonna order an out of production Regal get a 1992 Olds Custom Cruiser for me.

(350 and tow package while you're at it.)
Not ordering any more sorry, just browsing what's left of 2019 inventory

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
Nope.
They have a traditional sedan with a trunk instead of a hatch.
Damn, I didn't realize they even made sedans.🤣

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
Say, if I settle on something with no premium audio, or no driver convenience package 1 / 2, would any of that be doable on a stock car?
Everything you mentioned requires either a hardware/wiring harness change, a BCM reprogram, or both. And someone (paid) to do it, unless you’re a GM Master Tech.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I think if he was a master tech he wouldn't have had to ask the question. 😄

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
With enough money and time, anything is possible.
In other words, it is very cost prohibitive to do so.
Should be cheaper to find the loaded one vs the cost to change everything.

bornmw

Buick Ownership
n/a
Should be cheaper to find the loaded one vs the cost to change everything.
The reason I'm asking is that I found it impossible to find new loaded ones.
The only new cars available are 2019 models (mostly made in late 2018) in weird configurations. Like, there's moonroof but no sight/sound, or there is driver confidence 2 and no moonroof. I have all that and more in my current mediocre compact suv and (still) hope to replace it with a comparable tourx.
The borderline between factory and dealer installed options sometimes is very thin but looks like not in this case.
So far it looks like sights/sound is the best candidate to sacrifice as bose sub comes by default...

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
The reason I'm asking is that I found it impossible to find new loaded ones.
The only new cars available are 2019 models (mostly made in late 2018) in weird configurations. Like, there's moonroof but no sight/sound, or there is driver confidence 2 and no moonroof. I have all that and more in my current mediocre compact suv and (still) hope to replace it with a comparable tourx.
The borderline between factory and dealer installed options sometimes is very thin but looks like not in this case.
So far it looks like sights/sound is the best candidate to sacrifice as bose sub comes by default...
If you want to find new but they don't exist anymore, what are you going to do?
That would be the question you have to ask yourself. What are you willing to do?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!