Parts Parts Parts

UltraParkMark

Buick Ownership
soon
I might be telling you something you already know, but....In my obsessive search for GM and NOS parts for my newly aquired 2000 Ultra Park Ave, I've come across several sites that have a varied list of items for our cars. Some sites have complete superchargers, some don't. Some have complete transmissions and some don't. Headliners, grills, etc. etc. I was amazed at whats available. It also gives part numbers so you can search elsewhere. I've spent hundreds so far, its fun and I love an original part, there's nothing like it.
So, like I said, I might be beating a dead horse here, but thought I'd throw it out there. Peace.

My favorite so far is: gmpartsoutlet.com..........tons of stuff!

Alan 55

Buick Newbie
Sustaining Member
Florida
Buick Ownership
2001 Buick Park Avenue, previously owned 1997 Park Avenue
Thanks for sharing the parts information. I am also interested in Park Avenue parts. In my case, it is for a 2001 base model. OEM parts are my first choice and for certain items, they must be new. In other cases, I am happy to go to a local you- pull -it salvage yard. In my area, we have a large 3000 car salvage yard that usually has at least twenty Park Avenues and or LeSabres. The prices are very reasonable in my opinion. As an example, I recently purchased a nuckle, some would call it a spindle for seventeen dollars.
Please keep us posted on any additional parts information that you find.

tb.dxb

Sustaining Member
Dubai/U.A.E.
Buick Ownership
1996 Park Avenue, Base
My experience is a little different, unfortunately. I found that many parts (mostly small body parts and electronics) for the 91-96 models are discontinued for a long time and therefore difficult to find and rather expensive. (Or, I have been looking in the wrong places....)
Examples: Sun roof actuator, sun roof sealing, power seats control module, and almost everything plastic interior.
Obviously, pull-a-part is a good alternative, not least from cost point of view. Unfortunately for me, being located overseas, this is not an option. So I am mostly relying on fixing rather than replacing, including self-made solutions that look ugly, living with shortcomings, and paying extra shipping bucks for international mail-order.

BuickGirlFromMars

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
Thanks for sharing the parts information. I am also interested in Park Avenue parts. In my case, it is for a 2001 base model. OEM parts are my first choice and for certain items, they must be new. In other cases, I am happy to go to a local you- pull -it salvage yard. In my area, we have a large 3000 car salvage yard that usually has at least twenty Park Avenues and or LeSabres. The prices are very reasonable in my opinion. As an example, I recently purchased a nuckle, some would call it a spindle for seventeen dollars.
17!?why did you get yours replaced?
The serrated shoulders of the knuckle on mine are shot.

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (& 1990 Lincoln LSC SE)
Wow.. the hundreds of dollars I pay for a few parts would have me a ton of parts there.

Alan 55

Buick Newbie
Sustaining Member
Florida
Buick Ownership
2001 Buick Park Avenue, previously owned 1997 Park Avenue
17!?why did you get yours replaced?
The serrated shoulders of the knuckle on mine are shot.
I replaced the knuckle or spindle for a very unusual reason. I used a torque wrench to tighten an outer tie rod and the end of the knuckle broke off!! Very bad news. I went back and checked my FSM specifications and there was an error between foot pounds and Newton meters. It was a very sad experience but the you pull it junkyard saved the day.

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
There's used ones on Ebay but not sure on quality or if it's something that been considered.

UltraParkMark

Buick Ownership
soon
Okay kids, lets add www.gmpartsgiant.com to the list......they even had a seat cover in my color but without the heated stuff.....so close....but I did get that front transmission mount for only 91 bux......have a beautiful day.

Also, I've been looking for a rubber trunk liner...oem of course....probably a dealer option originally....it covers the entire inside of the trunk and has the buick logo all over molded into it.....anyone got one they want to sell or know of where to get one? Thanks again.

BuickGirlFromMars

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
Okay kids, lets add www.gmpartsgiant.com to the list......they even had a seat cover in my color but without the heated stuff.....so close....but I did get that front transmission mount for only 91 bux......have a beautiful day.

Also, I've been looking for a rubber trunk liner...oem of course....probably a dealer option originally....it covers the entire inside of the trunk and has the buick logo all over molded into it.....anyone got one they want to sell or know of where to get one? Thanks again.
Dealer accessory. Turns out my floor mats were dealer acessories

Get your turbo buick badge right here!