• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

Picked up a 93 Wagon - modding initiated

93GWagon

Buick Ownership
93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
Super clean 98%rust free Wagon, I bought for $3500. Interior is perfect, motor doesn’t have a spec of dust. So far I tinted the windows, put 20” US Mags on it, 245/45 R20 Nexen tires. Put new KYB shocks/struts on it. Rebuilt the sway bar with moog links and isolators. Will drive it till the weather gets bad then likely park for the winter. Once parked I will do a custom stainless steel dual exhaust and likely a navigation, touch panel Bluetooth stereo. Pics below. 169951699616997

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
That sounds like a great project & a keeper! The pics may not be available here for some time/post #, due to the restrictions placed on new members for posting pics. Sorry, but do not know what the problem here is?